In this workshop, Sheena and Louise will revisit the planning and organisation of the guided reading lesson at all levels. In addition, they will explore purposeful and appropriate independent reading activities that give students opportunities to practise and reinforce skills and strategies taught during shared and guided reading.
The workshop will:
• Unpack the reading process
• Revisit the planning and teaching of guided reading
• Explore opportunities for talk during guided reading and independent activities
• Review systems for organising independent activities
• Share a range of engaging and purposeful reading activities
You can download the flyer here
Penguin District School is a public, co-educational high school, in Penguin, Tasmania, Australia, a town located midway between of Burnie and Ulverstone.
Penguin District School - Primary Campus
Individual Members $70 ($63 with discount)
Institutional Members $80 ($72 with discount)
Student Members $40 ($36 with discount)
Email registrations to: firstname.lastname@example.org